Since its inception, the CIML has established an independent Scientific Advisory Board that brings together world class experts in the field of immunology. Every two years, the SAB analysis CIML activities, in complement of the institutional assessments from the AERES, Inserm, CNRS and Université de la Méditerranée.
Members of the SAB
- Meinrad BUSSLINGER, Research Institute of Molecular Pathology, Vienna, AU
- Gillian GRIFFITHS, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, Cambridge, UK
- Caetano REIS E SOUSA, London Research Institute, Cancer Research UK
- Ton SCHUMACHER, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, NL
- Michael SIXT, IST Austria, Klosterneuburg, AU
- Arturo ZYCHLINSKY, Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology, Berlin, DE